Crappie Crankin' 8-16

ScottV

Well we didn't fill up the ol' ironing board today, but we did pretty good. We came home with 17 crappie, 2 cat, and 1 bass.
99a1a64e.jpg

StumpHunter

Looking good Scott. Glad to see y'all are staying on em. Hope to go Wed, been awhile and I'm ready to get on the water. It's not but in the low 90's this week, LOL.

hunter7711

You know what. If you don't stop posting these pics I'm going to make you get some dry ice and ship me some. I haven't had Crappie in over a year. I guess I'm just a S***y fisherman. Really, by the time I got my stuff together after moving down here it was too hot. I don't have the luxry of being able to troll crankbaits. All I have within 50 miles is a river that is a mix of salt water and fresh. Does it sound like I'm beggin? LOL

ScottV

hunter7711 said:
You know what. If you don't stop posting these pics I'm going to make you get some dry ice and ship me some. I haven't had Crappie in over a year. I guess I'm just a S***y fisherman. Really, by the time I got my stuff together after moving down here it was too hot. I don't have the luxry of being able to troll crankbaits. All I have within 50 miles is a river that is a mix of salt water and fresh. Does it sound like I'm beggin? LOL

Anytime you fell like driving up, I've got an extra seat in my boat. I've just been fishing around 3 hrs. in the mornings and it's been pretty comfortable. After about 9:30, it's time to go unless you have a good breeze.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I think hes rearrangin the fish on that ironing board and taking more pics! Just Kidding Scott! I hope to get a chance to do this here in the next week or two.

Back