Couple Of Fishing Shows

ScottV

Two episodes of Rusty Faulk Outdoors are coming up showing crappie fishing in MS. Both are on the Pursuit Channel, 240 on Dish.
Sun. 5-20 at 8:00 am eastern, Crappie fishing with Kent Driscoll.
Mon. 5-21 at 7:30 pm eastern, Crappie fishing with John Harrison.
I fish with both of these guys in the Magnolia Crappie Club. Kent is a pro tournement fisherman and John is a guide on Grenada Lake.

Jig Man

I see some of John's stuff on another forum... He knows his stuff. Wish I could have put a trip together with you when I came thru...

ScottV

Yea, I would have enjoyed fishing with you. I could have shown you how us MS rednecks do it. Lol
Here's a pic of John and Kent when they won the MCC Championship last Sept. in Grenada. They definitely know what they're doing.
http://www.magnoliacrappieclub.com/newsletter/vol12-01.pdf

My partner and I were in 3rd place in the Big Mama Open tourney with a 2.27 lb slab until John and Kent weighed in last. They had one that beat out the second place fish, knocking me and Tommy O'Keefe out of the money. Lol
62fba71a-ec1c-be13.jpg

ScottV

The episode this morning was with John Harrison, not Kent Driscoll. They can't get anything right. Ronny Capps has a new show, "Crappie Time". It's listed on the guide as "Big Bass Battle". The next episode of it is Sat. 5-26 at 7:00 central on NBC Sports Channel. Whether it's actually Crappie Time or not we'll have to wait and see.

Back