Couple More

fishhunter775

Future Sponsor
I goofed off a little this weekend but got a few done as well.Total 52 dozen.Tied half day Friday and all day Saturday.Didnt get a chance to get all of them before some were picked up.
DSCN4232.jpg
[/img]

Radtexan

Unbelievable for a day and a half...

We might have to rethink your slacker status ;) Nice work Tim.

Saw some of the guys on the TFF that had received their jigs from you,and how happy they were with em....Way to GO !!!!!!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ha i almost poured that many heads... DOes that count?!

Dont know how you can sit and tie that many! And they all look great.

fishhunter775

Future Sponsor
Ron Id say it counts, I guess Im just looking for punishment in sitting that long ha ha.Ya got to realy like tying jigs to do it though ha ha.

FuzzyGrub

fishhunter775 said:
I goofed off a little this weekend but got a few done as well.Total 52 dozen.Tied half day Friday and all day Saturday.Didnt get a chance to get all of them before some were picked up.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Fatman

And I feel crappy and can't do anything and you guys are tying 52 dz and pouring almost or more than that, and that's goofing off OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUNGLEJIM1

Looks like you are going through a little chenille and skirt tabs. All those in a day and a half would be rough on the back and buns. I hope you have a comfortable chair. I can only sit for a few dozen at a time,never tied that many in a weekend.

Lost Pole

Well golly Gee. Downright sweatshop like. I admire your commitment. I painted a dozen n tied 6, but did finally beat my son in NBA2k12.
But still lost in around the world.

Been doing this a while, eh?
::bows down::
Amazing.

Adam

Back