Contagious

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Careful these are sick! Theres a lot going on in these behind the scenes that I couldnt capture with a pic in the shop. Theres pearl, blue and violet hilite, and also blue glow powder. Then the top dip is loaded with UV enhancer to seal in the pink eyes! This has been on my TO DO list for quite a while and tonight was the night.

contagious1_zps2827f864.jpg

contagious2_zpsb77f006b.jpg

Contagious_zps4ff57ca1.jpg
Notice that i put the eyes on for rigging these 2 seperate ways. Tail vertical and tail horizontal.

glowblue_zps36a16a97.jpg
This pic shows it glowing a lot brighter than it actually does. Next time i will need to up the blue glow dose.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
WOW! That 1st pic really shows off the pearl. :cool: All the pics look like they are GLOWING and then the last pic shows them actually glowing. Why didn't you make these a week ago?!?!?!?!?!? haha!

JSC

I can only guess what it looks like in hand as I know the Hi-Lites are really hard to see in a Pix.

Lot of work put in on that one.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Bkabina said:
Seriously. Are these for sale? I would like to get some to try around here.

I hadnt planned on selling these. However I have had a lot of inquiries about these. So i might rethink it.

pjmcla

Those are cool looking baits for sure. Quite a few folks around this area night fish in the dead of winter around bridges and deep rip rap. Those would be well worth trying for that.

Back