Coming to Rosey's

Pepop

The guy over at Rosey's Powder Paint's emailed me with this list of powder's they are going to offer in a "Pick Your Own 10 colors, in 2oz jar's for $39.95". He asked if there were any other color's they should add to the list. Give me some feedback and I'll pass it along. Here's the current list...

Candy Blue
Candy Red
Candy Lime Green
Candy Purple
Candy Orange
Brass Transparent
Fluorescent Pink
Fluorescent Red
Neon Green
Neon Yellow
Glowbee Clear (glows in the dark)
Clear 200%
Clear Starburst 200%
Stardust Silver
Quick Silver
Wet White
Pearlescent White
Jet Black
Soda Red

It's good they're including the Candy & Florescent color's.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
The list looks like it is focused on Crappie colors........

See a candy orange - but not a solid BRIGHT orange on the list.

Same with purple - only candy on the list.

Only see the Neon Green also - i use several different colors of green.

Pup

AtticaFish said:
The list looks like it is focused on Crappie colors........

See a candy orange - but not a solid BRIGHT orange on the list.

Same with purple - only candy on the list.

Only see the Neon Green also - i use several different colors of green.

Agreed. I can mix my own candy colors. The list needs more natural solid colors. Gotta have that solid purple that doesn't appear fuchsia.

Fireshadow

I would like to see some darker shades. Maby a gray, deep blue, dark green, and some sort of cream or beigh to off white for under bellies.

Fatman

All the comments are great - but when you first sent this I had put in the idea of letting us pick our OWN colors in a sampler. Your comment that it's great he's including the neon's and florescents would he consider offering the 19 items in our own pick.

Other than that I'd have to agree with some solid base colors.

Kdog - you should go to Rosy's site and check out colors.

Pepop

From everyone's input, I submitted to Rosey's this list; Watermelon, Rootbeer, Neon/Fluorescent orange, Neon Blue, Orange, Purple, Dark & Light Green, Dark & Light Blue, or several Green's & Blue's, Charcoal Gray, Off White or Beige, Copper, Bright Yellow or even that John Deere Yellow. Derek said he would add the colors they have and would be looking for the ones they don't currently carry. It sounds like they're making a concerted effort to meet the jig painter's wants/needs. He also said they should have something ready to roll out on the web site by the end of next week. I think he's going to let me know when it's up on the site. I'll pass it along.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
That would be heck of a deal with those colors of choice and even cooler to see them looking seriously at us tackle addicts. After all, we are just walking wallets that can't restrain our urges. :p

Pepop

AtticaFish said:
That would be heck of a deal with those colors of choice and even cooler to see them looking seriously at us tackle addicts. After all, we are just walking wallets that can't restrain our urges. :p

Doug, if you jump off into 1 or 2 of those 10 packs, you might have to aquire one of those drawer cabinets like I have LOL.

Crappie Dale

Pepop said:
The guy over at Rosey's Powder Paint's emailed me with this list of powder's they are going to offer in a "Pick Your Own 10 colors, in 2oz jar's for $39.95". He asked if there were any other color's they should add to the list. Give me some feedback and I'll pass it along. Here's the current list...

Candy Blue
Candy Red
Candy Lime Green
Candy Purple
Candy Orange
Brass Transparent
Fluorescent Pink
Fluorescent Red
Neon Green
Neon Yellow
Glowbee Clear (glows in the dark)
Clear 200%
Clear Starburst 200%
Stardust Silver
Quick Silver
Wet White
Pearlescent White
Jet Black
Soda Red

It's good they're including the Candy & Florescent color's.

PePop don't forget a good Hot Pink

Back