Come on Squeaky !!

redman

Jerry have been telling Doug that for years. He just likes his job to much to come down and join us Texans. Well may be some day will get him down here and become one of the elite. Then he can see why we all say what we do. Then he will be able to brag about a 2 lb. crappie. Until then we will let him do his thing on the New York Vermont boarder and he will freeze in the winter with only 4 months of fishing during the whole year.

Sorry Doug guess that people have me riled up today. Do wish that I could get you down here to fish . Think that you would love it once you got down here. Hate to see some one with your Skill stuck in the place you are where there are better places to be. I know that if you got down here you would be a hero with all your different jig patterns and would be top Dog and in a few years a legend of the lake. What ever one you chose to it be. Texas is like Minnesota with out the cold weather.

Well Jerry I did my best to convince him. May be some day we will get him down to help us thin down the crappie population.

Redman

Fatman

No sorry's needed we all get riled up and if I could get ahead I'd travel for fishing. Damned machanic (and one I actually trust) told me me not to put any more money into my car as it was rusted out!!! I will be going to the body shop that did all my rocker panels and having a little chat!!!!!!!

I actually HATE!!!!!!!!!! my job!!! and the supers/management know it!!!!!!! I was due to retire in Dec 2014 but they changed all the retirement rules so I'm stuck!!! I've been looking at transfers within ICE but at my pay grade they don't pay for our moves so I have to factor all that in, plus with the sequestration alot of the jobs are frozen. My wife is getting tired of the cold weather too!!!!!!

Back