Color Chart For Colors

ZoGemini569

I was wondering does anyone have a list of color charts for making colors. I'm getting my plastisol, colors, glitter, worm oil, & scents within the next week. :exclamation: I just want to be able create some colors by mixing them correctly. If anyone can assist me with a color chart I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks very much.:blush:

Visit My Facebook Group "San Diego Float Tuber's" & Post Some Of Your Tube'n Outings.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't pour plastics, but can't remember anyone ever posting a chart like that anywhere. Not sure if there is any for the industry...?

If you go to post #3 in the link below, there are some general ideas of mixes to start.
http://www.jigcraft.com/jigcraft/showthread.php?tid=2064

You can also do a general web search for color mixing and come up with the way it works using the basic four color process using the primary colors.

snake River

AtticaFish said:
I don't pour plastics, but can't remember anyone ever posting a chart like that anywhere. Not sure if there is any for the industry...?

If you go to post #3 in the link below, there are some general ideas of mixes to start.
http://www.jigcraft.com/jigcraft/showthread.php?tid=2064

You can also do a general web search for color mixing and come up with the way it works using the basic four color process using the primary colors.

I believe that I read on tackle underground some information pertaining to your color chart.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
TU use to have a color cookbook but a i think a lot of ppl started posting comments in it and watered it down if you will!
Generally speaking the easiest thing to do is ask for a certain recipe and usually someone can help you out. That being said the best learning curve comes from getting out there and experimenting. Now my favorite thing to do is color match a bait someone mails to me. The more difficult the more fun!:D

Back