Collins Mold for Cats.....

plateboater

Off topic for this page but when June comes around I spend some time chasing cats on the Mississippi and IL river. New collins for flat sinkers and yes up to 6 oz pending current and application (stinkbait vs a circle hook at cut bait).
View attachment 3
View attachment 4
View attachment 5

Attachments

• DSCN1759.JPG
    DSCN1759.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN1761.JPG
    DSCN1761.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN1762.JPG
    DSCN1762.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 114

Uncle Grump

I don't even want to begin to think about the amount of dirt (aka sheet rock debris) that would be thrown in to the air and land on objects in the area if this idea was followed as described.

A circular saw runs at about 5-6,000 rpm, most routers are 20,000 rpm or more. Sheet rock is messy (dust/debris) when cut w/ a utility knife, much less as described. It is also very abrasive, both to cutters (like blades and router bits) and to electric motors.

If someone intends to try that idea, absolutely wear a dust mask and safety googles, and do it outside of any living space.

UG

plateboater

Appreciate the reply's......direct purchase from his ebay page. For the price I will have the rest of my life so I then can justify the price. The quality is off the charts. Took about 4 days. Just ordered another the salt water trolling weights up to 4oz. Have a idea for pushing cranks and pushing forward with two jigs. When I spider rig I go over .5 and like to move a little faster than most!

ACAMS

Went to their site ..... does everybody see this funky text?

collinsmoldsfunkytxt.jpg

plateboater

Acams....Do-it is fine....I am just playing in some heavy current here and if you are not snagging you are not close enough for the whiskers!!!!

Thanks RonDon

ACAMS

Well, I like perty molds too you know!!!!

I can't navigate the site because I see the funky text and nothing clicks .... how do I buy one?

I fish the Trinity river and when it is out of the banks and I fish from the bank instead of a boat, it takes 3 or 4 OZ to keep the bait in range.

When the water is normal and fishing from a boat, a 3/4 oz egg sinker works.

hookup

ACAMS said:
I can't navigate the site because I see the funky text and nothing clicks .... how do I buy one?

Search "Sean Collins" on eBay

Back