Collar Less Walley Mold

ifish

Hey Guys
Haven't been on here in a while. Hope everyone is doing ok. I am looking for a walleye mold with no collar. If you have any info please PM me. Thanks!!

Shoemoo

It's probably easier to buy the mold and fill the collar cavity yourself. People who have them have generally made them for their own use. There's a thread on how to do it in the pouring section.

SlabHappy

I recently (last week) bought a Do-it walleye jig mold and filled in the collar. Used permaflex copper high temp atv gasket silicon. Super easy, and works great. Filled in the collar of both sides, scraped flush with a razor blade. Used baby powder to powder the silicon and hook, and put hooks in, closed and sat over night. Poured 300 last weekend and works great.

toadfrog

SlabHappy said:
I recently (last week) bought a Do-it walleye jig mold and filled in the collar. Used permaflex copper high temp atv gasket silicon. Super easy, and works great. Filled in the collar of both sides, scraped flush with a razor blade. Used baby powder to powder the silicon and hook, and put hooks in, closed and sat over night. Poured 300 last weekend and works great.
ATTA Boy . and you don't lose resale value on your mold cause you can remove it .

chill49

toadfrog said:
SlabHappy said:
ATTA Boy . and you don't lose resale value on your mold cause you can remove it .
has anyone used the permatex red hitemp ?

toadfrog

Permatex high temp works well . I think I've used about everything except concrete and that is because it is to gritty LOL.

Back