chenile skeins

Pop

I'd like to buy some skeins of chenille instead of the little carded quantities. Any recommendations where to purchase would be appreciated and should I be looking for any specific type. Thanks, Pop

Jay Wirth

I buy chenille by the skein from Dannville Chenille Company inc. (603) 382 5553 Dannvillechenille.com Lots of colors and sizes along with nice crystal (flash) colors

Radtexan

I thought you had to be a dealer and buy a minimum of 2 skeins each color to buy from Danville ?

Tim White,TNT is very reasonable on skiens,also crazy angler.

Jay Wirth

Yes you are right about Danville. Its been quite some time since we placed our first order I forgot about the minimum.

Fabric / yarn store may also be a good place to get chenille by the skein.

SlabHappy

I'm in on a group buy. I looked in to buying from Danville, but a grosses of each and the minimum, it was too much for just me.

Shoemoo

I would be in for a group buy. I used to buy a dark pink/lightpink/rainbow flash new age chenille from Crazy Angler called Bubble-Gum, but he don't carry it no more. I'm almost positive it came from Danville.

2013-05-03_18-25-23_489.jpg

That's it on the three jigs on the bottom left.

fishhunter775

Future Sponsor
Guys Im working up Danville order and will try and help everyone out with some colors. Send me a PM with your colors and sizes and lets see if this is possible. Keep in mind this will be for skeins of 72 yds.

Radtexan

folks this is a very nice offer on Tim's part..Dont know if we can pull it off in time for him,but if we get enough interest we may be able to split some skeins,between us if we can agree on colors ?

Back