Check this stuff out!

Hawnjigs

KISS
Looks promising - maybe a stronger alternative to great action but fragile rabbit & mink fur but wish it came in red also. Guess I'm checking in on Monday. Don't like being charged est. double postage $4.99 shipping tho.

Shoemoo

Looks like it has a lot of action for those who need a longer material.

What are the details on their Cyber Monday sale?

smalljaw

Shoemoo said:
Looks like it has a lot of action for those who need a longer material.

What are the details on their Cyber Monday sale?

They just sent me an email telling me to watch for another email about their cyber Monday sale which is going to be the biggest sale they ever had. When I get that email I'll let you know and if there is a code I'll let you know that also if you're interested. I get a lot of my bass fishing lure stuff from them and have been for quite some time but they don't have a ton of tying stuff although they now have marabou, buck tails, flashabou and they add a little more all the time but if you aren't into bass fishing tackle then you probably haven't used them very much. I'll give you guys the details when the email comes, I'm guessing Friday.

Hawnjigs

KISS
I registered coupla days ago, and haven't gotten any sale notifications. Signed in and tried to place a cart order just now, but prices are website retail.

Back