Chartreuse Gold

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Charteuse with gold flake. It was supposed to be more transparent than it is but i put too much color in it. OOPS. Oh well they're free! :p

chartgold_zpsa294a7da.jpg

chartgold1_zps381ee198.jpg

smalljaw

Excellent work on the color!!! I don't think it needs to be any more tansparent, you have just enough translucent quality to let light through and hit the gold flake, those will reflect light and flash all over the place!! The chartreuse with black is AWESOME!!! That bigger flake in with the small and being a little sparse is perfect, a finesse color to rule them all!!

snake River

try adding some white to your chartreuse you will come up with interesting color for sure I wouldn't be do anything to the above to make it clear it looks fantastic the way it is sometimes we get carried away and put too much in seems like that's what you did?

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Snake white will make it opaque. He was wanting a transparent chartreuse. These are still kinda transparent but I'm not sure how trans he wanted it. It was hard to tell from talking to him on the phone. Trust me this fella's a nut! :D

snake River

you might have to get a better phone just kidding with you sometimes it is hard to understand what some of the guys are wanting believe me there's 49,000 different flavors of colors to pick from and getting the shades just right for the guys sometimes a pain.

CrappieHappy

Ron Don said:
Snake white will make it opaque. He was wanting a transparent chartreuse. These are still kinda transparent but I'm not sure how trans he wanted it. It was hard to tell from talking to him on the phone. Trust me this fella's a nut! :D

Luv ya too bro!

CrappieHappy

Ron Don said:
Is this creek off a main lake? I'm just wonderin why they so shallow this time of year!

Yup, feeder off a main lake, they are following the shad up the creeks... Some go deep near dams, other follow the bait up the creek..

Back