CELL PHONE BLING

macon1

At Wal Mart I found a small pink package near crafts called Cell Phone Bling which contains a plastic card holding self stick silver backed rounded sequins of sorts, highly reflective eyes for jigs.

Use Sally Hanson's Xclear polish to coat the jig where the eye will be placed, remove eye from card and press into the wet polish......the polish softens the powder paint and makes a good seal to the raised eye. The pack I got was just under three bucks and contains 192 pieces.

Cell Phone Bling package front also states "peel and stick" "5 years and up" and "includes 192 adhesive acrylic jewels"

They seem to look to be too small, but when applied show up very, very well due to their reflective nature. Once the polish has dried and the powder paint has bonded and dried, you may wish to apply another coat of polish.

Good Fishing, Mac

hookup

Nice find. I'll have to look for those next time I'm in Wallmart.

exchangecellular_2234_158085660

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wife sent a shopping list along with me this AM when i left for work...... will have to see if i can find these. I have a couple bags of 1/16 & 1/8 walleye heads with the recessed eyes and have been wondering what i was going to use for them. Thanks for the idea.

Back