Brother Salty Is This The Fury You Want

Came across a few seem a bit small are they the size you are looking for....

DSC_0003-64.jpg

Have a few others Brother that I will post up in a bit, sure is nice to be on the old puter again on here instead of the phone..... Gotta Love Technology.... :icon14::icon14:

Not Sure If you Have Ever Used These For Trout Before But They Do Work Pretty Well Can Actually Use Them Through The ice as Well, Brother.... :)

DSC_0609.jpg
DSC_0608.jpg

Well Brother You asked For A Color Selection For Trout Fishing In Your Area What Do You Think Of These....

DSC_0001-53.jpg
DSC_0005-50.jpg
DSC_0004-58.jpg
DSC_0003-65.jpg
DSC_0002-67.jpg
DSC_0001-52.jpg

LEt Me know If Any Of These Will Work For YOu There Brother Brucey... :p

toadfrog

Used a lot of those over the years . Used to send squirrel tails to Mepps in trade for lures as a kid. Best year I ever had was 85 tails . I hunted with a half wolf half chow . He brought me as many squirrels as I shot. Lord I miss that dog .

blt

I have a guy at work that uses nothing but rooster tails for trout. Buy about 50 a year for him and his son.

Brother I haven't even finished pulling the rest of the spinners out of the boxes yet just hold on to your pants there.....:D

SaltyBuckster

blt said:
I have a guy at work that uses nothing but rooster tails for trout. Buy about 50 a year for him and his son.
I've done some damage to the trout population with a Rooster Tail or two in my lifetime,For Sure.

Jig Man

toadfrog said:
Used a lot of those over the years . Used to send squirrel tails to Mepps in trade for lures as a kid. Best year I ever had was 85 tails . I hunted with a half wolf half chow . He brought me as many squirrels as I shot. Lord I miss that dog .

Had a fox terrior when I was a kid that was a natural at it, and a dang good retreiver ta boot. I know how ya feel!!

Back