Blue Chenelle

dblevens

I really like the wooly bugger chenelle like you can get from barlows, but they only offer a light "flourescent blue", and I am looking for a darker kindda of a "Ford Blue", anybody got any ideas where to look? Thanks.

Radtexan

redear

I do the best with winter run blue from grandpa bobs, it's a medium to darker blue while still being a brilliant color, with silver flash mixed in. I got some shimmering blue also but it was a duller color than the winter run blue, and to me wasn't a true blue color, I thought it had a hint of purple.

Lost Pole

This is the wrblue

a693735f-c273-4c03.jpg

dblevens

I wish I'd seen this earlier. Just got my order from grandpa bob, and didn't know about that color. Now it'd take two weeks to order it. lol Thanks for the pic I'm gonna have to try some of that. Exactly what I"m looking for.

BucktailJiger

Noticed that Robert has posted some new colors of chenille on his site , may want to check those out .

redear

I'm trying to decide which one of roberts new blue colors is the winter run blue, a couple look like they could be. gonna have to try a couple of those other blues too they look good, but so many times what they look like on the web page ain't even close to what they really are.

Shoemoo

Winter run blue is a standard color, but he might be calling it a different name. I've seen it in Cascade Crest baggies at the local fly shop. Ask him which color is closest to CC color 80.

Back