Bit of a trouble pouring

Hawnjigs

KISS
Yup, can't mess with lead toxicity. When I poured lead in an open on 3 sides carport with flow thru breezes my Doc advised me that my blood lead level was still above acceptable. No worries indoors now (hopefully?) pouring lead free.

Bigjim

NE, I have been to Valentine. Delivered to the welding shop and reload out back aest.

hookup

Yup, can't mess with lead toxicity. When I poured lead in an open on 3 sides carport with flow thru breezes my Doc advised me that my blood lead level was still above acceptable. No worries indoors now (hopefully?) pouring lead free.
I get checked every year and so far good

Also since I'm outdoors allot get checked for lime. Again, fingers crossed so far so good.

Keep doing what you're doing Hawn

Hawnjigs

KISS
Merritt Reservoir in Valentine NE is arguably the best big fish lake in the state including muskies. Never been, its a 3 hr drive and I start nodding at the wheel during the first hour. Can't complain tho, nearby Lake Mac has state record size catches possible from shore.

I've heard Lyme Disease can be seriously debilitating, and flareups can persist for a loong time. Luckily the drought here seems to have inactivated the ticks and haven't had to dig one out yet this year.

Bigjim

Yes, lyme disease is bad. I got bit in February, five years ago , gathering maple sap. Took the medicine etc. But, stiff and tired some days NW PA is terrible with the ticks. I live near Pymatuning Lake, a great lake for almost everything. East of Valentine I was buying tear drop jigs off of a couple of fellows, that home painted them. Got the first batch in a place in Valentine and then order more for our bait shop years ago. They were really nice jigs.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Jigger John was a fan of Pymatuning - here's a post.

Back