Big Eye creek chub

Liftbite56

Searching different sites for Tenn. Bait fish came across a creek chub...though it would be cool to try and copy! The picture is reserved so I didn't want to post it...you can find a picture of the little minnow on line ...anyway here it is hope you like it...1/16 custom head boss armor chart. Illusion 3 d eye mix blend of craft hair and fox...with UV herring crystal flash!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 110

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good colors and like the paint! Lots of creek chubs and fatheads sold as bait around here when shiners are not available. They work especially well on smallmouth.

.....sharp looking hook!

sticksteer

That is one good looking jig ! Whats the best source for the craft hair you use ?

Liftbite56

sticksteer said:
That is one good looking jig ! Whats the best source for the craft hair you use ?

I use 4 hobby lobby. Punisher..theirs is expensive...but some of theirs has the best mixture of the 3 lengths ... Especially the white craft hair.Wapsi...Hairline Dubbing...hairline maybe the best! All around color selections...and consistent material... There is some confusion in description some companies call it craft fur...watch for that some craft fur....not good. Need select craft hair. I think is the right term?hope that helps.

Back