Big Bass Pic

ScottV

I just wanted to share a pic of the bass a fishing buddy of mine caught on April 30. Neshoba Lake in Ms. Eight bass over 10lbs. have been caught there this spring so far up to 14lbs.. This fish weighed 11lbs. 12oz.. On a devil's horse.
LewisBass.jpg

LedHed

Sponsor
I’m not a green carp fan - but what a pig. Congrats to your buddy. Like to see a pic of the "Devil's Horse".

ScottV

LedHed said:
I’m not a green carp fan - but what a pig. Congrats to your buddy. Like to see a pic of the "Devil's Horse".

Yea LH, that picture weighed about a pound! Ha! I was looking at that green carp you caught on the belly spinner. Good one. My buddy Lewis, that caught that big un, crappie fishes alot also. Guess he's got a little sense. All he uses are the roadrunner type spinners with an ultalight spinning rig and he catches as many crappie as any of us. I'm just too lazy to do all that casting. He's got a good tale to go with that fish. He got him with a topwater devil's horse in about two foot of water. He said the fish was pushing a wake ahead of him before he got to the lure so he knew he was a good one.
Scott

Back