Benefit auction!

quivira kid

Hey guys, I'm doing a few auctions on my Facebook page to benefit my church's building fund. 100% goes to the fund.... Just having the winner write the church a check and I will send them the jigs. First auction up is a bakers dozen duck jigs! Please give it a look! Lights Out Jigs and Flies

** Sonny, I can't reply in this board, but here is a link! Should be the first post. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lights-Out-Jigs-and-Flies/790610554285646

0cd419b6e4b4535a4b05e67110960e33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
quivira kid - I moved this to a different forum so everyone (including you) should be able to post here now. Send me your snail mail and i will send a small $$ donation, you will just have to let them know that JigCraft made the donation. ;)

quivira kid

Thanks Russ! I added the link in response to Sonny's request.

If you'd like to just donate, send it straight to the church!

Just make the check out to Grace Crossing, with "building fund" in the memo. And send it to:

Grace Crossing
PO Box 126
Moundridge, KS 67107

If you'd rather send it to me, shoot me a private message and I will give you my personal address.
I plan to do a couple more auctions. A bluegill one and maybe a set of flies.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you! I don't care whether it's $5 or $5000..... We are working hard to impact our community and beyond, and every bit helps!

Zac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back