Beetle spin frames

Fatman

Just to show how many you can turn out in a short time here's some Beetle spin frames. In about three hours, most bent one night and then finished the next day I made up about 100 of them.

This photo shows the first night when I had most of them bent and a few finished ones

Beetlespins002.jpg

Fatman

SaltyBuckster

What kind of wire twister do you use Fatman? I need to buy me one.I've got every component to make some inlines except for the machine itself.

SaltyBuckster

Thanks fatman,I just ordered a Twist Tech and had it shipped to my new address in Pa.I remember the Juniata River as a kid and all the smallmouths and muskies that I caught with Mepps #2 Aglia's through the years as a kid without a boat.Let's see if a boat helps any with the Snyder Aglias,lol.

SaltyBuckster

Oh,don't worry about that,lol.You will get the most honest and informative review that you can get.I might even answer questions for a small fee,Ha.Maybe a good spinner would suffice.I ordered a good pair of round nose pliers with that deal.Thanks for the info that you gave.I'm gonna be a river fisherman again after 31 years of Lake only.

Back