Been waiting awhile for these.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I could use some of those those afternoon! You want to meet me at the lake? :D Only thing i can get around me is waxworms. Have to travel 45 mins out of the way to get anything else. Hoping to get out for a few hours this afternoon as soon as i can lock up here at work. Just re-spooled a new Frabill panfish ice rod in between customers.

I've seen some tiny plastics that mimic those. Maybe called a Ratso or something like that...... you ever try them up there?

Bucko

Ya Ratso and Shrimpo. They work decent if they are schooled up. Not sure how long I will be out today. The lake is turning into a parking lot here....

LedHed

Sponsor
Tried them out here last year (got them off ebay) - think the spikes worked a little better & cheaper. Still trying to get over putting them critters on a hook...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
So did they work out for you today? I am assuming you were targeting panfish. Nothing turned on for me till

Bucko

Ya had to move a lot but got on em eventually. Was rough going. Had to get away from the crowd. Fishing there next weekend will be useless though. They are having ice races and will start building the track out there this week.

Back