Been Awhile

ifish

Hi Folks, Have not been on here in awhile and was catching up on some threads. You guys have been busy. Nice read Sonny in In- Fisherman. Been busy trying to start a new company for fishing. Got stuck on some patent stuff but moving along now. Getting calls from the IRS is kind of weird. Trying to help me out. Wink Wink! I saw something about a top secret jig called the Auto. Any clues Sonny?LOL Try to get on here more often and see what you crazy guys are up to. Buddy:)

LedHed

Sponsor
Good to see you drop in if. Saw your trolling rig - think it was in April - on cdc. How is that working out?

Yeah the Auto has been a real year around producer out here. Even got some nice fish in Lake Havasu..... Been using the chubs and the BSs when I can get out right now.

Post up some pics of your trolling rig....

Hawnjigs

KISS
Wow, a tackle idea worth patenting? Are you the holder or trying to work around someone elses?

Didn't realize the Auto was such an EZ tie - even I could crank some out and pose as the designer. Hmm, wonder it the tie could be integrated into a Boolie?

macon1

ifish said:
Hi Folks, Have not been on here in awhile and was catching up on some threads. You guys have been busy. Nice read Sonny in In- Fisherman. Been busy trying to start a new company for fishing. Got stuck on some patent stuff but moving along now. Getting calls from the IRS is kind of weird. Trying to help me out. Wink Wink! I saw something about a top secret jig called the Auto. Any clues Sonny?LOL Try to get on here more often and see what you crazy guys are up to. Buddy:)
Getting calls from IRS is not to be trusted and can be a scam as I've been informed by a tax consultant that the real IRS will NOT Call.

ifish

The IRS calls are legit. Trying to get a 637 status. Excise tax on fishing tackle. I also have their badge numbers. They are trying to help me give them more money. Crazy starting anything with fishing tackle. I see a lot of people try and quit pretty soon after they see their hard work is not worth the trouble.

Hawnjigs

KISS
IRS is very thorough milking us little guys - I'm way out in the boonies with no street address mail service and an agent flew out from another island, rented a car, and visited me to do a site inspection when I applied for a 637 back in '97. I guess my initial setup - propane burner, pot & ladle, 2 molds, & coupla boxes of hooks, barely convinced him I was starting a bizness. Oh, and better figger the 10% FET into your plans.

Back