Been Awfully Busy

SaltyBuckster

Here,I thought that the reloading was over after deer season ended.Then they sell every .223 in every store because of the shooting at Sandy school.I'm glad that I got my die set for the .223 when I did.Everything in every store online is on backorder.I have had request for over 1000 of the .223 shells to be reloaded and have had over 3,000 empty brass delivered to my house.All by guys around here that can't get any shells at Walmart or anywhere else.That's where I have been lately.I thought that tying jigs was a pain when they wanted a bunch of them.This is 100% worst.

Fatman

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!! A thousand reloads!!!!!!!! That be a lot of work - are you casting the heads??? or just already made?? Either way that's alot of bench time buddy!!!!!!!!!! Hope you don't have a single press!!!!!!!!!

SaltyBuckster

I don't need to stay out of trouble,lol.Maybe get into a little might be better.The last couple of months has been tough for me.Healthwise and just being away from my son in Arizona.Just really hit me this year,probably going hunting for the first time in 8 years.It just was'nt the same without my boy being along for the fun.It's a pretty long story with this year,lol.I'm coming out of it just fine though.

Keep your head Brucey Boy things are about to get better in the near future.... I can see it in the stars

Back