Barr's Slumpbuster

Fatman

Doc I say this with the UTMOST RESPECT and NO AFFECTION!!!!!!!! &(*&(*&o(*&(*(*&^*(& BUTTHEAD!!!!!!!!!!LOL and, yeah your right!!!!!! Snuck the car home last night from the body shop, and this morning dropped it off at the mechanic, don't know if he'll get it done till next week. Two front tires, oil change, front end alignment and HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!! nothing else and it will be inspected and I'll get it back.

Can you imagine how many different tying materials, hooks, molds, poles and reels I could buy for $1150!!!!!!!!!! Add to that the tires are gonna be $200 for both, $40 front end alignment, $38 for the inspection and $10 bucks for the oil change.

I'm really starting to hate cars!!!! Maybe I'll find one of them little Honda scooters and put some pole racks on it, tackle bag holder and goodies box. Tank of gas on that should go a long time!!! LMFAO my BIG BUTT on a little scooter like that!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Fatman

Going to a Tire Place in the morning to try and get some tires - they usually have them in stock there then I'm gonna have them check it for Inspection!!! Cross your fingers!!!!

Back