Barlows

quivira kid

I drive right past a Cabelas every day to/from work...... Lord, lead me not into temptation. (Headed there in 10 minutes on my way home! Lol)

quivira kid

Had to get supplies to knock out an order. 2 packs of hackle (wish they sold it by the ounce instead of 1/4-oz.... I can go through a pack in an evening!) 2 spools of thread and I headed to the front. It loses its luster a bit when it is THAT convenient.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh come on...... i still buy a peanut butter cup when it is THAT convenient right under the gas station counter.

quivira kid said:
.....it loses its luster a bit when it is THAT convenient.

I will agree with Hookup also - Bass Pro sucks IMO. Have a Cabela's that takes an extra 20 minutes PAST BPS to get to and have no problem driving right by. However..... Jann's Netcraft showroom is a tough one to drive by without stopping in. :D

redman

It is the same distant to Bass Pro as it is to Crazy Anglers Tackle. You know were I would go. I even have it as a favorite on the GPS. To bad my wife has banned me. I still have Robert on speed dial.

Redman

StumpHunter

quivira kid said:
Had to get supplies to knock out an order. 2 packs of hackle (wish they sold it by the ounce instead of 1/4-oz.... I can go through a pack in an evening!) 2 spools of thread and I headed to the front. It loses its luster a bit when it is THAT convenient.

It won't be long and they will think I'm a part of their store!!!!:icon14::D I will have a set of the eyes like cartoons :rolleyes:

Fatman

Zac - with all the orders you've been doing you should check out
W.W. Swalef & Son http://swalefandson.com/saddlehackles.html

Minimum order is $100.

We are strictly wholesalers. When you buy the way we sell, you pay the same or less as what the large commercial fly tying companies pay for their material. However, you still need to meet our minimum order requirement of $100.00.

redman

FM where is the price on the web site. Sure that some of us could make a combined buy. I would love to pick up a couple of the items but sure don't need $100 of feather and other material. Thank for posting that one I would be interested.

Redman

Back