Bad influences

fishindad

Oh man... You guys are a bad influence. LOL. Great sale at Rosy's. This gets put in the closet until my birthday or Christmas but... wow.. what a great deal.

Moss Green 80%+ Gloss 1 Lb
Midnight Navy Blue 85+% Gloss 1 Lb
Bronze Metallic 55 - 60% Gloss - 1 lb.
Weathered Brown - Old World Powder Coating 1 lb
Architectural Bronze Metallic 55 - 60% Gloss - 1 lb.
Blue Anniversary Metallic 90% Gloss 1 Lb
Pumpkin Orange 85% Gloss - 1 lb

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
You are welcome. :beer: :D

Can't wait to see some of those metallic colors. You should be set for a little while. Or at least until you get a new thought of a color combo and do not have them on hand.

One other thing that works is to have it shipped to your work................ then tiptoe it in at midnight. :trollin:

Fatman

Run before this happens
100_6311.jpg
[/img]

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Haha!!!!! That ain't nothin' Fatman. You should see my paint bench. Have Uline 4oz containers coming out my A-Hole...... and majority are half filled with odd ball mixed paints. I have yet to buy a full 'pound' of powder direct but am embarrassed to even guess how many POUNDS i have gone through in the past few years.

Fatman said:
Run before this happens.......

fishindad

LOL Gotta say that I enjoy it though. I want to get about 3-4 candy colors at some point too. Jigs are really productive down here. Fresh and Saltwater they work well... Just started with this hobby seriously this year. The wife SO FAR seems to be supportive. LOL

Back