Attention Molds Feathers and Stuff

fishindad

Wow. You are not kidding. Looks like they dont have the wobble mold (prob if I called they would.) toadfrog, I will wait before I buy anything else. (patience is not my strong suite) I am looking for some hackle feathers and possibly a jigging spoon mold too.

toadfrog

Chill the wobble may be gone P.M. was already in when I got up this morning . If he don't take it I'll let ya know . Fishindad your next in line . I'm only putting this stuff on here until Monday . Give you guys a chance . When I get to the fly stuff it will be up for 5 days . May put it out in one big pile don't know yet .

toadfrog

fishindad said:
Wow. You are not kidding. Looks like they dont have the wobble mold (prob if I called they would.) toadfrog, I will wait before I buy anything else. (patience is not my strong suite) I am looking for some hackle feathers and possibly a jigging spoon mold too.
What model spoon mold . Ya need .

fishindad

Looking for a minnow spoon or the do it jigging spoon mold. I want something i can paint or use reflective tape on. No rush on this one. I am catching the macks with ball jigs right now.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

toadfrog

View attachment 8
fishindad said:
Looking for a minnow spoon or the do it jigging spoon mold. I want something i can paint or use reflective tape on. No rush on this one. I am catching the macks with ball jigs right now.

FD Black handles are new never even poured them. 35 shipped . The blue handle is 1.5 and 2. OZ . 1.5 is pinned for eyes . 25 shipped . Always candle black these kind of molds . Ladle them with a bullet ladle that has a spout not those spoon looking things . Only way to get a good casting . I never want to make another spoon unless it goes in my box .

Attachments

• No3 JC Molds.jpg
    No3 JC Molds.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 34

fishindad

Man that black handle spoon one is nice. I am catching so many mackeral with what I have now, I hate to get another mold though. I will prob kick myself later. I do wish I had seen that wobble jig mold before I bought mine. My new one should arrive next week. I see that mold getting alot of use. Its similar to the sparkie jig but just a bit different.

toadfrog

If you link the swap to your email it helps . P.M. then Cause that is direct to my email as well.

toadfrog

Till I can post more stuff .I have a couple of Molds that have been tampered with they don,t even have handles. But you can have them FREE.No shipping or nuth'in.
First person to P.M. And tell me the the name of the frog in my avatar . The name of the cartoon and the year it was aired .

toadfrog

THE WINNER IS . DRUM ROLL !!!!!!! LOST POLE at 11:47 Am . ConGrasts Pard . One of those molds is the one I used to make the under spins I posted a couple days ago .
1st P.M. Lost pole 2nd was fishindad 3rd was Bucko . Every P.M. was correct . You guys are good . Only one person other than you three ever came up with that answer. Everybody send their addy's . I'm sure I can come up with a 2-3 prize .

fishindad

Congrats Pard! I knew right away who that frog was. Great cartoon.

toadfrog

Here we go getting closer to stuff you guys like . There should be around a pound of skirt material and a bunch of blades . Somebody P.m. an offer .

Attachments

• Skirt stuff 001.jpg
    Skirt stuff 001.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 36

toadfrog

View attachment 4
Blades and such sold pending Pmt . Here is a little more stuff . This will be it for a while unless I post a few buck tails . The 2 skeins of chenille is some I didn't like used about 4" off it . Would'nt surprise me if somebody caught a ton of fish . Far as I know there is not any more of that for sale these days . There are 3 colors of strung marabou 1/2 OZ in the bag . Take a look at the stuff Post me an offer .

Attachments

• JC feather stuff.jpg
    JC feather stuff.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 23
Back