Anyone want to trade something for molds?

Airstreamfield

Does anyone have some molds laying around they would like to trade for something??

Molds I would be interested in

Shad Dart in small sizes (1/32/1/64)

Banana Jig

Round head jigs (Preferably in small sizes)

Worm rig

Split shot

Tube skirt jig

Weighted hook

Lure body

Precision roundhead

I'm really looking for diamond and flutter jig molds in the smallest sizes they make them.

I'm just trying to expand my mold collection and any mold would be good. I just bought 20 lbs of lead and I don't have hooks to pour jig heads and jig head mold is all I have right now.

I am mainly looking to trade for things since I don't have any cash right now.

I can pour whatever the mold is for you in trade...
Jig heads
Certain materials
Jigs/flies
Fishing gear
Whatever, name it

Thanks

Kdog

Airstreamfield said:
Does anyone have some molds laying around they would like to trade for something??

Molds I would be interested in

Shad Dart in small sizes (1/32/1/64)

Banana Jig

Round head jigs (Preferably in small sizes)

Worm rig

Split shot

Tube skirt jig

Weighted hook

Lure body

Precision roundhead

I'm really looking for diamond and flutter jig molds in the smallest sizes they make them.

I'm just trying to expand my mold collection and any mold would be good. I just bought 20 lbs of lead and I don't have hooks to pour jig heads and jig head mold is all I have right now.

I am mainly looking to trade for things since I don't have any cash right now.

I can pour whatever the mold is for you in trade...
Jig heads
Certain materials
Jigs/flies
Fishing gear
Whatever, name it

Thanks

Although they only accept $$$$$ There are some smallish molds available at a great price. I just bought a couple more which I need like a hole the head but I could not resist.
http://www.hiltsmolds.com/TroutFlyHeadJigMolds.htm

AllenOK

Dang, Led, I didn't realize you're into arrowheads.......I'm in INDIAN TERRITORY :)

In all the years I've lived here, I've only seen one point, and that was found by one of the other kids in my old scout troop, laying on the ground directly under my lazy butt while in my hammock...........

Bucko

There's thousands of arrowheads up here. There are some Indian mound graves on a friend's land covered in them just under the soil. Out of respect we never took any though. Still find them on the river banks every now and then. We find tools made of rock often too. Rocks that were used like mortar and pestols, hatchet heads, etc.

Airstreamfield

Hawnjigs said:
Got smoked meat without chemicals like nitrates/nitrites?

I have smoked salmon and steelhead that I don't add any sort of chemicals in...just simple natural ingredients in the brines. I also do deer and elk jerky when I have it on hand.

Airstreamfield

I also breed mealworms I could trade...I know mealworms don't catch fish though so I don't think anyone is interested. :D

Airstreamfield

Alright, the thing with wild game though is it is not a guaranteed thing. But I will let you know the next time I have some.

I really really would like to get a flutter jig mold right now, so if anyone has one I could do part cash and trade depending on the price. Kokanee season is starting and I really want to start making jigs for them!

Airstreamfield

I'm still after a flutter jig mold if anyone has one they don't use I would love to make a deal before kokanee season gets here.

Back