Anyone ordered from Grandpa Bob's lately?

mitrisin

Has anyone ordered from Grandpa Bob's lately? Has he gotten any better at getting orders out or communicating about delay's? I like some of the items and the prices, but am a little put off after my last order.

ragged edge

Ordered some minna heads last Thursday. It's been a year ago since I last ordered from him and had no problems. So he calls me on a Sunday to let me know he was pouring and fixing to ship out in the next few days. Talked for 30 minutes or more. That was a year ago. Wait and see I guess.

Last Wednesday I ordered from CA and recieved the order Saturday. Great service!

SlabHappy

Update - Mom just text me that my package came yesterday. (Had it sent to moms so wife didnt b**ch!) So 8 days, not bad.

SlabHappy

Update - Mom just text me that my package came yesterday. (Had it sent to moms so wife didnt b**ch!) So 8 days, not bad.

redman

RE the next time you talk to him ask him where all the Kip tails that I bought and were back ordered. I have been waiting since November of 2011 for them to arrived. Numerous calls and e-mails to no avail. He has blades that I want for my ponies but won't order as I don't know if I will ever receive them. I will find them else where.

Redman

PanfishHunter

hmm, i was thinking of ordering jigheads from his site, but these mixed reviews are turning me away from it, though his prices are outstanding.

mitrisin

redman said:
RE the next time you talk to him ask him where all the Kip tails that I bought and were back ordered. I have been waiting since November of 2011 for them to arrived. Numerous calls and e-mails to no avail. He has blades that I want for my ponies but won't order as I don't know if I will ever receive them. I will find them else where.

Redman

Chuck and Deb's, has some Worth blades that I use on my ponyheads. Good Service

Back