Anyone for a Tie in ..Sunday 1/23 ??

hunter7711

Is there anyway we can try and set one up, say every other week at the same time and day? We have a lot of members. Maybe if they knew one was coming they would come.

Radtexan

hunter7711 said:
Just got here but can't tye. Just moved back to MO and my stuff isn't unpacked. Will get in the next one for sure. Nice tyes you guys. I'll stay around a little and see the end.

Heck we'll even let you pick the next tie Hunter... Is it cold up in yankee land :)

hunter7711

Every week would be fine with me. I think a lot more woulkd get involved if it wasw the same, set, time every week. They could plan for it. I think they're a lot of fun.

hunter7711

LOL! Didn't feel like shovelin 10" of snow, so I got out my billfold. I hate it, but family is more inportant than fish. Going to get to 10 below tonight.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, had to dig then was a dummy and convinced a weave would look good.... not too happy with this one. Haha!!! See ya PB!

101_2350_e.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
All right, i will do another as well.... I think everyone likes black/chart right? Lets give it a go.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'll wait for you hunter.... i am always a day late and a dollar short. Sorry to here about the snow, has to be a big switch. My ice is right around 10" thick on the places i have been fishing! It has been a cold year for sure!

Radtexan

Im gonna have to call it guy's....Enjoyed it and hope we can get a little more regular with these things.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
SOB!!! I am working on it.... took pics but forgot to put memory card back in. Lost the cables..... BRB

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
No offense meant to anyone, i am swearing at myself. :beat-up: I am not good trying to work at a fast pace. Maybe too much 'lubrication' tonight? :beer: :rolleyes: Geesh.....

101_2353_e.jpg

Back