Anyone for a Tie in ..Sunday 1/23 ??

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice jigs everyone.If you make it a weekly thing I'd love to get in on one. My desk is crammed so I'd need to make room for it.

JoJoPro

Nice job guys. Looked like fun. I wish I could have gotten in on the action.

hunter7711 said:
Someone set a fixed time for these and I will sure come. Shame ScottV, and he will come also.

I had suggested the same thing as well in another post...

"I'd love to get in on one of these Tie-Ins. After looking over some of the previous ones you guys have done they look like fun. Perhaps if Tie-Ins were scheduled for the same day and time of every month more people could participate. For example, hold a Tie-In the first Wednesday of every month at say 7 or 8 pm Central time. Figure out what day of the week and time of day generally works best for everyone and make that the date and time every month. I personally would have the greatest availability to participate on week days (Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs), in the evenings. About the earliest I could start would be around 7pm Eastern (6pm Central), but I would prefer a later starting time, as I am more of a night owl. What works best for everyone else wanting to participate?"

John

Lost Pole

This was a funny read and great jigs...unbelievable how fast you guys work.
I'm guessing heads were pre-painted?
felt like I was at a card or beer pong table...
neither of which I ever really speak.

Adam

Back