Ant jigs ?

oldfox

Anybody here make and sell 1/64 ant jigs? I'm looking for the segmented body style...

SaltyBuckster

Oldfox,this kind? If so I have a buddy of mine that you can email and make your own deal with."[email protected]".He's cheap,tell him Bruce sent you.I got these for $10.00 a 100.His name is Bill.Looks like a size 10 gold hook.

Attachments

• DSC00015.JPG
    DSC00015.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 67

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Jerry how many are ya wanting? I know i have some in the shop but not sure how many. Thats if i can find 'em.

oldfox

Thanks guys for the info..

Fatman.... I really don't need a large amount...was thinkiing 50...just for my buddy and my use

Thanks Salty for the email..if RonDon doesn't have them, I'll send your buddy an email..

RonDon.. if you can find them, PM me..

SaltyBuckster

oldfox, show me a finished one of yours that has caught fish so that I can copy it,lol.I need to show CrappieHappy a finished one also.You can have 50 of my 100,no problem.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Jerry I only had 10 in the 1/64... About 30 in a smaller size maybe 1/80??? Guess i already gave most of them away. So you may just want to take Brucey boy up on his offer! Bruce you talked to Mr Bill lately... Hes not pouring any more.

SaltyBuckster

I have'nt talked to him in about a month.That's when he sent me the ants.I'll have to give him a ring.Thanks for the update.

oldfox

Thanks guys for all your help, but Grandpa Bob has the ones I was looking for.

Back