Ament Spinner Heads

toadfrog

Thanks to the posts on old mold catalogs I was able to locate this Ament LA3 mold and others. Until today this mold had never been poured. It is a precurser to the H & H spinner still sold in bait shops today. I will post a finished product soon. There is a little flash clean up to do which was expected but for a total investment of 10 bucks I'm one happy camper. View attachment 9

Attachments

• ament spinner mold.jpg
    ament spinner mold.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 63

JSC

Looks Good .... I dont know if this came before the H&H or after ... Need to check with Bill Humphrey on that one .... One thing ... use a Safety Pin ... thats what they used .. makes it a little "Stouter" .. they used a Double Hook ... What ever ... looks good ... have many of Ament Molds but not that one. Good Find

JSC

toadfrog

It was along hard hunt when I didn't have the no. But LedHed fixed that when he posted the catalog. I have started to do just the old tackle For show and to prove to my buddies that For the most part I can get as many fish with those as the lures he pays 6 bucks for. Hope to find some lure body molds and the like . I have some old sinker molds I'm going to sell and use that money for the other stuff.

Back