Am all geared up

moswampy

for some hybrids!!!!

poured a bunch of 3/8oz sea horse heads with 5/o stainless heavy hooks and got them painted in chart. most of the blade colors are brass or gold willows in 3.5 to 4 since the water we fish is dirtiesh. Have been after them two other times with mixed results. Both times I had my whole family with me. Is difficult to get the trolling lines out, keep on course, net fish, re-rig breakoffs, get off snags etc... all by yourself with others standing there looking at you:D

This time I will be fishing with my buddies who have fished for them for years with me. Might even make them drive the boat so I can kick back and relax during the troll.

moswampy

yessir I am, we have had the boat out at least once a week as a family since I purchased it. Unfortunately I have learned to pull a tube and to anchor and swim this Summer. No more stictly fishing boats for me.

moswampy

crappie fishing was slow for us, hybrids even worse but the cats bit well so we abandoned the thoughts of other fish. Landed 50 or so the last day and came home with a couple bags full. here is teh best of the weekend. The rod tip did not make it down to the water but it bent over nicely and screamed some drag.

657383817_2350555113_0.jpg

Back