Alittle Goofing Off

fishhunter775

Future Sponsor
Gave this a try and not sure of it yet. Just a regular 1/16 jig with a wedding ring bead added, has lots of flash in the sun so might work.
Thoughts and opinions always welcome.
001-4.jpg

Kdog

Patience they say is a twice rewarded virtue. Way to think outside the box and use a wedding band as a collar. Kind of appropriate as once you put one on you have a collar for life. One I willingly wear BTW

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Neat little idea there, i like 'em! Have a couple of those beads and know they do have a good glint of light reflect off them out in the sun.

fishhunter775

Future Sponsor
Thanks fellows, they kinda growing on me too ha ha. Kdog Im like you been wearing one so long Id be lost without it or should say lost without her.

Bucko

I use those on walleye spinner rigs. Never thought of putting one on a jig. Great idea, I'll probably try that myself. Thanks for the idea!

fishhunter775

Future Sponsor
Going to see if they will hunt hopefully this weekend. If they work good going to try and find some smaller to put on a 1/64 or 1/80 for the gills. Will post back how they work after we try them.

jake1512

Ive been trying to get one on the 2 bead Marabou steelhead jigs. The size of wedding ring i have is too small. Anybody know if theres a bigger size and where i can buy them?

Back