about me

Redboy

Hey people my name is Freddie, I go fishing a lot with my uncle (redman) and he is teaching me how to make jigs. I love every type of fish but shrimp.

Redboy

Ok is it true that you can see like 30 feet down in the water in Iowa??? My uncle told me about it. Here in Texas you cant even see a inch down!!!!

Jig Man

Welcome from West Texas Redboy... And I'm sure what Redman told you is true.. There are places in Texas where I have been 30 ft on the bottom scuba diving and could look up and see a full moon!!!

Fatman

Welcome aboard from Vermont!!!!!!!! You've got a great teacher!!!!!!!!!! BUT!!!!! wait till he sees the "OLD GEZER" you might get grounded LOL

Again Welcome!!!!!

Redboy

Hahaha thanks guys went fishing today and got 2 bass 5 croppie and 2 perch and 2 catfish. One of the bass was like 7 lbs. Great day!

Radtexan

Jig Man said:
. There are places in Texas where I have been 30 ft on the bottom scuba diving and could look up and see a full moon!!!
You.....scuba diving......at night....................... :p..............I would ask for proof but pics of you in wet suit may not be family friendly on a forum....

Back