A little video of me catching a mac,Pompano this morning with chloe 5/24/10

flatsrat76

5/24/10
A little bit of glare due to the sun but a Canuck picked up the camera for me, Nice lady :cool: but its a short video of a small mack and Pompano that I thought was a jack at first. It may take time to load :rolleyes: enjoy:shy:
And yes I know that I am goofy looking :P
BTW I had Chloe with me :shy:

Flatsrat76

Hawnjigs

KISS
Wow, that pomp was good sized & a runner! Could almost hear the drag singing.

Hey, a big guy with a liddle stick does look kinda goofy.

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice job,two fish in only 4-5 casts.The pompano made you work a little bit. Does anyone wear shoes there? I used to fish barefooted,but kept stepping on bees and fish hooks. After a couple tetanus shots from the hooks I started wearing shoes.

Radtexan

How cool is that, looks like fun man !! I think you've done that a time or two.

I thought with a title like "mullet maffia's" we would get to see some of Central Fla's best hair cuts ..

flatsrat76

Hawnjigs.... He was just under 18 and that little stick is 7ft =)

Stumphunter.... it sucks I didn't get me landing the fish on the video but he ran me around the point and was headed to 2 pilings to cut me off =(

Junglejim1.... The area I was fishing is right off of a beach, So no shoes required..

Ron Don.... Thanks I love making videos and taking pics.

Radtexan ....I try to get out at least 3 to 4 times a week and the mullet mafia thing is a weird name I had for another forum, But back in Jr.High I had a sweet Mississippi Mud Flap aka mullet......

My Helper, But she was kind of mad at the time I took the pics
100_1225.jpg

Looking at the lateral line
100_1240.jpg

My PETA pic
100_1230.jpg

Flatsrat76

ScottV

I just watched your video flatsrat76. That was just too cool! I know nothing about saltwater fish but I'm sure they're just as fun to catch. Great idea and keep it up, not enough fishing shows on TV!
Scott

flatsrat76

Thanks Scott
I like making videos and taking pics. I did manage to get out yesterday and fished a weak tide and only caught 2 but I hooked into something big, I think it was a Snook. I also seen a lot of big Tarpon in the 125+ pounds rolling in the swim area.

100_1247.jpg

Back