A little Something...

Jig Man

... that has been working this year. 
Ron Don spinner jig head 1/8 oz, sure would like some more of those.
0 spinner
Got the chenille from Crappiehappy, not sure what it is.
black and white bou.
and a #1 hook
silver flash...

Attachments

• Jc.jpg
    Jc.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good! Black & Silver is sure hard to beat. I think i have some of that same chenille still also.

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice looking tie. I have a 1/8 pill head spin mold if that's what the pictured jig is. Some smaller sizes too. I could pour some for you with a #2 Matzuo sickle hook. If you want a bigger hook can pour it in a #1 sickle, I think I have some of those still.

Jig Man

Thank you for the comments guys I appreciate it. So far the only responses have come from this one is the ole bass, but hey they eat just fine. Maybe I can find some crappie this morning. Thank you for the offer JJ, this is the ball head mold with eye sockets. If your mold is the one from Jacobs, I bought a couple of those year before last I believe and they work really well. It is what got me started pouring. Glad I got um when I did, they might be harder to get now... And LH, I'm sorry I didn't contact you a couple years ago when I was in Fontana. Wound up hurting my back at work and had to take an early flight out, I was looking forward to seeing you. And also I haven't thanked you for the care package you sent. Every time I sit down and tye I'm reminded of it when I don't have to change out spool thread on my bobbin.  It really made a difference. 

And Ed, it is a spinner jig mold. Its like a roadrunner, but round, also have a few left that are a chub head, but not many of those left.  If you don't have one, tying the swivel to the hook shank is an option that does work.. 

View attachment 8

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 3

duffy

Looks good and obviously works good too! I think I also have some of that black and silver chenille laying around too. Might have to try and match that with some of the black and white fake fur I got from fabric.com

JUNGLEJIM1

My pill head spin molds were made by Crazy Angler back when he was doing custom molds about 10 years ago. Similar to the Jacobs molds but with a recessed eye. I have some chub head spin molds but the biggest is 1/16.

Jig Man

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
My pill head spin molds were made by Crazy Angler back when he was doing custom molds about 10 years ago. Similar to the Jacobs molds but with a recessed eye. I have some chub head spin molds but the biggest is 1/16.

Yep, that is the mold the black and silver jig is from. And this is the chub. 

View attachment 9

I would be interested in some of the chub if you have time.

Attachments

• gc.jpg
    gc.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 2
Back