A Good Old Time Revival..

GrouseFly

I heard a cry for help from some buddies of mine. I had not made any of these in years so I thought is was a good time for a revival...lol...so to speak, to help them out. I hope I still got it...I tried. Any ideas for new color patterns to try? 075_zpsa02c0c19.jpg

Jig Man

I gotta tell ya, I reeeeeallly like white. And it looks like you got it covered. October is breast cancer awareness month, so a little pank might be appropriate.....

GrouseFly

Bass actually FM...but I know they work for big stripers as well as hybrids. Thanks JM...a touch of pink is not a bad idea...will try that for sure.

Kdog

I like a purple, purple red collar and watermelon, watermelon orange collar

JSC

I like those .. white I like ... a black back .. white with a little red or orange belly.

Looks like striper fishin to me Good Job

:)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful set of jigs! Your friends are going to love them i would guess.

I am partial to those first couple on the upper left with the red accent. A single bright orange hackle down the side makes nice contrast also. Most of the year, black (or anything dark) is my favorite to use....... but as fall rolls around and the predators key on baitfish more and more, white or silver is hard to beat.

GrouseFly

THEY ARE MOSTLY 1/2 OZ AND A FEW OF THEM ARE 5/8OZ. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS AND THE COLOR SUGGESTIONS..WILL GIVE THE A TRY IN THE NEXT BATCH.

Bucho

Plain white with a glimse of pearl blue flash does it for me in open water every day :icon14: excellent work! Love the upper right corner in particular, nice blue tone on those feathers.

GrouseFly

Bucko there is tear drop..sparkie..and aspirin heads in this bunch. Each one fall a little different...

Back