3rd party hosting?

wally hunter

Guys, new to the forum ,awesome forum tons of info, but I am having a hard time seeing some of the pictures people post, comes up with "3rd Party hosting temporary disabled"  Does anyone know how to fix this or what do I have to do ?  Thanks

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Do you have an example you can point me to so i can see exactly what you are talking about? If you have a link or just the name of the thread, that will work. I am thinking that those are pictures that at one time were posted from a photo sharing site like PhotoBucket. Some of those sites shutdown their free sharing and now they can show error messages.

On a side note, you do have to be logged in to your account if you want to see pictures that are attached through the reply system of the forum. If you are not logged in, they all do not show up. I just stay logged in so i don't have to log in each time.

wally hunter

Yes they were photos posted in threads through photo shop or bucket , thanks a lot for the infor thought maybe it was a setting on my end . I appreciate the help!!

Back