3 Color

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
No refund needed - i paid with PayPal so am sure you got some fees pulled out right there

Besides..... i still owe you dad-gum-it.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ron Don said:
...give me some pointers for it please!

Forgot to mention earlier - use the JPEG file (medium size) of the Slapper logo instead of the transparent GIF file. Edges of that file format will look better and not jagged. Then again, i am probably the only one that would ever notice.

PS - My plastics have not made it here yet. :trollin:

Jig Man

Ron, I noticed you have some Witch Doctors in stock. If that is correct I would like a package of the the 1.75" and a package of the 2.5" added to the order... If possible, and I enjoyed the visit. It was good talkin with ya.

CrappieHappy

Jig Man said:
Ron, I noticed you have some Witch Doctors in stock. If that is correct I would like a package of the the 1.75" and a package of the 2.5" added to the order... If possible, and I enjoyed the visit. It was good talkin with ya.

What, you went to LA, and didnt stop on the way for me to tag along......

smalljaw

OMG!!!!! They are just the most awesome soft plastic baits I ever saw, that color is just spectacular!!!!!!!!!! You really know what you're doing with color and to be able to come up with a shoot that kind of a laminate takes some serious talent, that is simply amazing sir, bravo!!!!!!

Radtexan

Ron Don said:
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I finally been playing around with a new website with a shopping cart. Y'all check it out and give me some pointers for it please!

I see what you did there :) had to go thorough the check out to test it properly for ya .....

Great looking pour man...VERY good combo.

Lost Pole

Boy boy boy boy……
That neon ghost looks tempting…

Can ya make the white glow?
Then tell me how to make the next jig heads I get from you glow?

Site is looking way better.
If you get some error orders tonight, it's just me. I'm pretending. :)

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Wish I could take credit for the combo of colors, but this one was requested. I had made the body color but not with a chartreuse tail.

Adam on the Neon Ghost both the body and tail glows.

AF thanks for the tip on the slapper logo... Now if i can remember how i put it on there.... :)

Back