2 color stick

I did this custom color over the weekend for a new customer. He requested my Albino Glow be combined with my Pumpkin Spice on a 5 1/4 inch stick bait. It turned out to be a real nice combination so I added it to my line up for others to buy.

Albino%20Glow%20&%20Pumpkin%20Spice%20large.jpg

No there is no glow powder in these although I could put it in there. I have another worm with Watermelon Green and glow powder being tested right now. The glow part is a visual glow. In the Albino Glow color I have a turquoise hi-lite powder. So the light reflects a blueish green color that looks like a slime coating on the bait.

toadfrog

I gotta ask. Do those things really catch an acceptable no. of fish. I have never poured them or fished them. Melted a bunch down reshot them. I suck at bass fishing anyway.

I have not fished them yet. The combo was just created over the weekend and will be fished in WI this weekend or next. I don't see why they would not catch them as they are your standard stick bait just in a color not seen yet. I think they will be exceptional when rigged wacky style due to the simulated slime and color contrast. Only time will tell but I have placed them on my site for sale.

toadfrog

Thats a great color for any bait. What I meant was I don't see very many baits of that style in the tackle boxes of folks around these parts. They are on the shelves in some off the larger stores. I was just wondering if They are one of those area specific lures that work there but may not other places.

Back