1/32 Football jigs

JUNGLEJIM1

Awhile back Sonny sent me a few of these to play with and this is what I came up with. Some are flash ducks, a few are ducks with a bunny underbody and the last one's are bunny with some flash.I used chinese red floss on all these for contrast in the tail. I think these will be saved for my next trip out west. View attachment 5View attachment 6View attachment 7

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 74

Fatman

They have a mold for 1/32 and 1/16th football heads??? gotta go look on Do-It!!!!!!!!! Jim those are really nice ties!!!!!!! and the bunny and feathers makes a really good combo!!!

OK!!! smallest is 1/16th in an asst mold and I don't use all the big sizes!!!!!! So who's moding the molds!!!! I really like the looks of that jig!!!!

Pup

How absolutely cool. :Banane09:

I'm thinking I'd try those in riffle areas for SMB. Just offhand... ;)

Fatman

Well I guess that leaves trading or buying and since that Man has everything under the fishing world I guess we'd be talking buying LOL

Sonny!!!!!!!!!!! WHere ya be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUNGLEJIM1

Do It does have a 1/16 football with collar as part of a 6-7 head assortment mold,one of each. The 1/32 is a custom mold Sonny had made. It's responsible for catching many deep water gills on Perris. I might need more,too. I was trying to go with less material on these and it was getting better,then I ran out of these little ones.The little bunny's have a three color blend in them.

LedHed

Sponsor
Fm - the mold is 1/32 pro Do-it that CAT dressed out. The footballs actually weigh 1/32nd. The Pro 1/32nd roundhead is closer to 1/48th before it was altered. These footballs don't have a barb.

I came up with the CK pattern for these leadheads - killer Redear pattern.

Fatman

Somehow I knew you were gonna say Robert did them NUTS!!!!!!!! I'll pm you on Sunday about maybe buying some. I'll be offline while I get a new power jack installed on my laptop!!

Back