Ya'all still ALIVE

toadfrog

Greetings ole friends . Popped in to see if everybody is still full of piss and vinegar . Lot of really wild and crazy stuff in my world which keeps me from being here DANG IT . I can see you still produce the best lures around . Proud of ya . Keep that that fur hair and feathers flying . May not be here often but my heart is always with you .

Put this here so as not to bump any posts . Later Brothers from different mothers .!!!~!

redman

Good to see you posted up there toady. Hope you find time to do more of it. Got half of the winter wood in the shed the rest is yet to do. Take care Bro!!!

Redman

toadfrog

Well guys I'm going to be home for a spell so might get to pester you some . Got off in no mans land trying to deter undesirable activity . My horse took a notion to disobey . I punched him in the head (hard) . That busted up my hand so I got sent home . LOL It was a blazing saddles scene . 90% use back in it still hurts at night so I dabble into my internal snake bite med-zine . Bad side effects though I start sing'n them George Jones songs . You guessed it I cain't sang .

redman

Ah toady that snake bite medicine works every time. Though I always sounded very good as well as any of them country singers well I thought anyways. Take care of your paw and don't do that again.

Redman

Back