WTT - looking for clean duck flank feathers

LedHed

Sponsor
Natural or dyed - fluorescent colors, even better. Have a lot jig crafting stuff, custom lead heads, hemostats, molds (plastic & lead), etc.

LRB

LedHed said:
Natural or dyed - fluorescent colors, even better. Have a lot jig crafting stuff, custom lead heads, hemostats, molds (plastic & lead), etc.

I don't have any feathers...but have a ton of fur and hair..if you need any...:)

ML

LedHed

Sponsor
Thnx Mary Lou - got some generous offers already - local boy too.
If I got anything you need - just holler

JUNGLEJIM1

I need to give my brother a call. He's a duck hunting fool and it's getting to be that time of year again. Whenever I go to Cabelas I pick up a big bag or two of the natural flank. Getting expensive so need an alternate source myself. CAT has some killer fluorescent colors of duck feathers. If you get a surplus on the natural color flank give me a holler. I can always use more.

Fatman

I've got 3 hunters saving me flank feathers, and I've got basic dyeing down but the only fluorescent dyes I know of is the Veniards fly dye at $15 a jar but according to the directions a little goes a long ways. Right now don't have $60 to buy 3 colors of dye.

quivira kid

Sonny....... If you need some more, give me a shout. I just got my stuff sorted a month or so ago. And duck season is almost upon us!

Back