WTT Jig Skirt Heads

redman

Looking to trade some of my custom heads with sickle hooks for some Jig skirt heads. I have 1/24 and 1/32 oz. Can send pictures if you like. PM me!!!

Redman

toadfrog

Need a pic of the head you want . But If it's the one I think may have a mold for it . I haven't poured them in 5 - 10 years .

redman

Okay guys this is what I want to trade for the picture is from the Do-It web site. If these are not my best bet for plastic skirt or tube jigs. Tell me before I make a mistake. Got a couple of mold that are for plastic already. Just thought that this would be a good head. Here is the picture.

tube_skirt.gif

Redman

CrappieHappy

I use a tube skirt jigs for hollow tube plastics. I use regular non-collared for solid tubes, and other plastics. anytime i have tried a barbed/collared with plastics, it ends up tearing the plastic.

CrappieHappy

I have a buddy that uses the regular non-collared jigheads with tube bodies. he has a bait pump that he injects crappie nibbles in the tube....

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Redman I have em in 1/16. If that size is cool let me know. No trade necessary! Unless u want to send me a few more of those jigs you sent me a couple months ago.:) Gray and fl. yellow possibly this time???

Fatman

Ok not the jig head I was thinking about. I have the mold but you have to use a bit bigger tube so it doesn't look like a pregnant turtle.

redman

This weekend I will post a picture or two of my custom heads in The mold creation of Jig Craft. com. Keep talking about these as if they are the greatest thing since flush toilets or sliced bread. Well I will let you make up your own mind. Keep watching as some times it take me a bit to get things done. After all I am a Cranky Old Geezer.

Redman

redman

Hey Doc you get Rocking Chair Money yet. That is what launched me in to real Geezer Status. LOls

Redman

redman

TF don't worry about it I will get something figured out.

Doc don't give up hope on the old USA. Remember there are more of us then there are of them. There is a Conservative ascendancy in this country That hasn't been seen since the days of Ronaldus Magnus ( Ronald Reagan ). Think that any one who believes that America is in decline is badly mistaken. It is still a sleeping giant. Americans will always rise to the occasion.

I have this past year seen flags pop up all over both in our area and on the news. LIVE FREE OR DIE. As long as that spirit is alive as long as we live by the Constitution. We will be a free people and will at the next elections throw the bums out. As far a being a individual we are responsible for our selves. When we take that course of action we will survive. Remember what Hank Williams Jr. told us.

Redman

redman

Come on down I did. Friendly people, milder climate, Food that you can not believe. Talk about Crappies Well When I moved down here I thought that a 10 inch Crappie was big. One day I caught a 12 inch Crappie and wanted it mounted. My wife told me to clean it and we would eat it for supper. The next time I went out I caught 2- 15 inch Crappies. Now ask me if I am happy being a boy in Dixie.

Redman

Back