WTB 3/4 and or 1 oz. Arky Jig Mold

cadman

I'm looking for a 3/4 and or 1oz., Arky jig mold for pouring lead. I only know of Hilts Molds that made them. If you have one or both please let me know. PM me with your price and if you also have pics. Thanks in advance.

cadman

toadfrog said:
GOOD GRIEF, That would knock my pond dry when it hit.

Then you better fill up your pond more.:p:p Just kidding. Actually I"m looking for a used one. I've talked to the people at Hilts molds, and they were of little help. The next time they run that mold might be in several months. Makes no sense to me if you have them on your website and yet they are not available. I also know the current owner is not the same as the original. Believe it or not I have had numerous requests for this Weight of Arky mold. I just don't want to pay $500 for a machined mold. Someone out there has one somewhere.

LedHed

Sponsor
I have a single cavity 3/4 arky and have 2 of the multi cavity banana that has the 3/4 and 1. Can loan them to you if you need them.

cadman

LedHed said:
I have a single cavity 3/4 arky and have 2 of the multi cavity banana that has the 3/4 and 1. Can loan them to you if you need them.

Thanks for the offer LedHed. However I have to modify the collar on the mold, because my customer likes the double disc collar like the ones on the Do-It Arky mold. If you know of anyone selling one somewhere please let me know. Thanks

Back