WTB 1/32 and/or 1/64 jigs...

AllenOK

preferably with sickle hooks. I need at least 50 total for an order a friend wants me to tie up. Knowing the way I tie, I'll probably need another 10 - 20 jigs, as any jigs that I feel aren't good enough to sell go into my own tackle box.

Pepop

AllenOK said:
preferably with sickle hooks. I need at least 50 total for an order a friend wants me to tie up. Knowing the way I tie, I'll probably need another 10 - 20 jigs, as any jigs that I feel aren't good enough to sell go into my own tackle box.

Crazy Angler has 1/32oz & 1/64oz in his Por Ball jigs. The 1/32oz has #4 or #6 sickle & the 1/64oz has a #8 sickle.
http://stores.crazyanglertackle.com/pro-ball-jigs/
At $8 per 100, plus super fast delivery, can't beat it!

AllenOK

Pepop, thanks. I'll make a note of that for the next time I need jigheads, probably a month or so from now :)

ACAMS

Edgecrusher said:
If contact bobo greybeard on crappie forum he makes nice heads too

YEAH, good luck with that!

I have been trying to join that nazi forum for two days!

You have to fill in every line or it clears out, after 45 minutes you FINALLY get everything right, and GUESS WHAT .... you have to be approved!!!

They DO NOT meet my approval ..... I have better things to do than be screened by an insecure site owner suffering omniphobia!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Haha! Funniest thing i have read for a while. It is a great marketplace for buyers and sellers of all things crappie.

ACAMS said:
.........I have better things to do than be screened by an insecure site owner suffering omniphobia!

Back