WITH VERY DEEP SADNESS ....

LRB

I Want To Let Everyone Know, That Crappiekiller3 ..John..passed Away This Morning About 4AM....
I Just Talked To His Wife Joyce And She Said He Died Very Peacefully !!

God Bless You John For All The Wonderful Years We Were Friends !!

MaryLou..

JUNGLEJIM1

I am truly sorry,I never met John personally but through sites like this one I thought of him as a friend. He will be truly missed.My condolences to his family.

papaperch

I too will miss John. My heartfelt condolences to his family. May he be blessed with an endless supply of tying materials and an abundance of fish where he now resides.

LedHed

Sponsor
I offer my most sincere condolences to John’s family and to John’s friends.
He will be missed but not forgotten.
Rest in peace.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
My deepest sympathy goes out to John's family.

I had never met John either, but you can pick out a good hearted man quickly. I am still amazed at how much money he raised from the C.C smallie jig swap that he donated to St. Jude's. He will definitley be missed on here and other sites he posted on. Rest in peace friend...

Also - Thank you MaryLou for keeping us updated, i know it has been tough for you as well.

I have a number of his jigs... if anyone else has some pictures of rods or fish they have caught from his jigs, i would like you to forward them to me if possible. Would like to put up a page on the site in memory of John. Thanks - Russ

crappiecripplerjigs

Praying for John's family and friends. I too never met John but had several conversations through these forums with him. He was indeed a gentleman and will be missed. Wishing I had a few more of his jigs to be added to the memorial page. I think it is a wonderful idea Attica and will be a great tribute to John as well.

Radtexan

So sad to be hearing this..Like many of you only knew him through the forums,but he will be missed...

Prayers for the family..

slipbobber

To me john was comicial as can be..Talked to him a few times, was wanting him to build me a trout rod last year. Rest in piece my friend....May you boat constant 21 inchers...

baitmaster

May God comfort his family during this hard time. May he rest in peace and find a great fishing hole in heaven.

hhawkins

I haven't been on here in a few days and just now read that CK3 has passed. I'm sorry for you and your family and prayers to you, to CK3 and to your family. God be with you.

ScottV

I just recieved my swap jigs today and one of John's jigs was in there smiling at me. I didn't know John other than replying on forums but I as well as many others will miss him. Rest in peace and the fish in heaven better look out.

Back