Wire Benders

LedHed

Sponsor
This picture shows Hagen's wire bender on the left. Next to that is a vintage Herter's that is a precursor to Cabela’s shown on the far right.

The bender, with the vise (a 360º Thompson), base is aluminum, appears to be a Thompson – similar to the Bogg’s bender

View attachment 2

Attachments

• Workshop 002.jpg
    Workshop 002.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 111

Fatman

Which one's come with clamps??? I don't have a workshop to bolt one on a table, I'd have to have one that has screw on clamps.

Fatman

JSC

I have one of the Herters as LH has shown and it has clamps ... This same one has been made by more than 2 companies and it appears to be the same mold xcept for the name
JSC

toadfrog

Had all three of those until my nephew let them get stolen while he was using them. Just looking at them brings tears to my eyes.

Fatman

Doc

They do come with instructions LOL even the old ones you can get the instructions out on the web - took me a while but I found them.

Fatman

For all those that have benders could you post what types of bends you can make with each one?? I watched the twist tech but doesn't look like I can make all the bends I want to.

JSC

FM ... I have found that every one of them come up short on doing everything we would like to do with them. I have several different ones (my old Herters is my #1) ...

Back